[Ti] 10.2.8

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Tue Sep 30 19:49:02 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 10:40  PM, Henry Kalir wrote:

> That's just not right! They should be helping those poor trusting souls
> who thought they were upgrading when, in reality, they were degrading
> their Mac OS X.

Anybody who hasn't yet upgraded to 10.2.8 want to download the update,
start to apply it (up until it asks for the license acceptance), and
then paste what that license/disclaimer says?  I'll wager that the
fault is with no one but the person upgrading :-/

--Justin

P.S. FWIW, I've been running 10.2.8 on a 667 DVI about 10 hours/day
since day one with zero problems.