[Ti] TechTool Pro 4: eDrive. Won't install!

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Thu Apr 1 10:04:31 PST 2004

John;
Keep in mind that this will put back any system corruption you might have. I
would do a clean install of the OS and only copy back your data files. That
way you will have eliminated any possible source of corruption. It is
entirely possible the operating system or preferece files became corrupted.
Tech Tool does not test for these problems, nor does Apple's Disk Utility.
Good luck. Let us know.
Terry