VPN router that works well with Panther

Michael wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 1 21:39:45 PST 2004

Hello List,
I would like to access a small office LAN from home using my Ti
running Panther.  I wish to be able to access their Mac running
Panther, a Windows file server and possible print to a Windows-based
RIP.  I believe all that requires using VPN.

Is anyone successfully doing this? If so, what are some
recommendations for the broadband router that would have to be put on
the LAN to play well with Panther/TiBook?

TIA,
Mike
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com