[Ti] Panic Attack

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Apr 3 09:38:52 PST 2004

At 11:09 +0400 3/4/04, Sambouka wrote:
>For some reason, my mac is crashing a lot in the past 3 days. I am
>wondering if ShapeShifter from unsanity is causing all the crashes.
>
>However, I am noticing specific crashes while using VPC.
>
>Any suggestions on how to fix these crashes?

Sam - crashing under 10.3.3 is almost unknown for me.
I still get applications that unexpectedly quit, but the OS seems rock solid.
I regularly do all the maintenance stuff, keep everything up to date.
Occasionally reinstall things of they behave odd.
Once or twice, I have had the whole Powerbook lock up because of VPC,
but not recently.

Until you identify more specifically the issue, I think it is
difficult to make any helpful suggestions.
I do not  have ShapeShifter, so cannot comment on the effect of this
on OS stability.
I have several other products of Unsanity running without any problems ever.

Keep us posted on your observations.

Trevor