[Ti] Congratulations to Woz!

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Sat Apr 3 16:38:46 PST 2004

Always was unsure whether Steve Wozniak on this TiBook list was THE Steve
Wozniak (the Woz) Apple Addicts have all come to know and love.  But I
guess, how many Steve Wozniaks are there out in the world?

Congrats on the honor and achievement.

And thanks for starting up Apple -- the only company that could make a
computer in a wooden box look desirable.

(Now if only we could get Steve Jobs on this list...)

- Jeff
_________