[Ti] Mail suddenly quitting when putting SPAM in junk mail

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:57:17 PDT 2004

2004-04-04 kl. 15.54 skrev Murray E.Milligan:

> Why is my Mail, in OS X 10.3, quitting when I try to place SPAM in the
> junk mail folder?
How are you doing it? I use the junk mail button in the Toolbox and the
disturbing mail will end up in the junk mail folder. Are you dragging
the mail to that folder perhaps? Though I did that too right now and no
trouble using OS 10.3.3 and Mail 1.3.4 (v614/613) (version i bracket
probably my Swedish version)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)