OT Solution for dark video clip?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Apr 4 09:55:05 PDT 2004

Are there any solutions to make a dark video clip lighter? I can
rasterize a digital photo in PhotoShop Elements. Any similar
alternative for video anywhere?

Preferably a plugin or shareware program for Mac but will consider a
PC-version too :-) If no other information  avvailable among you could
you point me in the right direction of a mailing list, which may
discuss this subject please? :-)

I don't have a Superdrive in my Ti400 so can't use iDVD, but if there
is such a function in that software I would like to know for future
reference.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)