Saving Safari favourites & Mail mailboxes

Murray E. Milligan railfan1 at mts.net
Sun Apr 4 03:36:15 PDT 2004

I personally, do not like OS 10.3!

Since buying it, I've had no end of troubles with needing to reset the
firmware, battery life problems, and error messages showing up when I
boot up.

So, I've decided to re-install it one more time.

I need to know please, where I can find the Safari favourites and Mail
mailboxes I currently have so I can save them to CD-ROM and re-insert
them into the newly installed 10.3.

Please tell me where I can find them. I know if I move the entire
library this will be accomplished, but somehow I think this is part of
my overall problem. So, this time, I want to just move the favourites
and mail boxes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

.
Murray Milligan,
Winnipeg, Canada

A Mission Statement is defined as a 'long,
awkward sentence that demonstrates management's
inability to think clearly'. All good companies
have one. - Scott Adams