Shift key fell off (and Genius Bar funny)

Steve Martin stevemartin at mac.com
Mon Apr 5 20:39:24 PDT 2004

The left shift key fell off my refurb 15" AlBook tonight.  I can't get
it back on (it was easy on the Titaniums!).  It looks like the plastics
on the key itself might be damaged.

I thought I'd put myself in the queue for the Genius Bar in the morning
and after filling everything out, got this...

"Congratulations! We are holding a space for you in today’s queue at
the Willow Bend Genius Bar. Please be at the Genius Bar at your
scheduled time listed below. Your name will appear on the displays
behind the Genius Bar when you are one of the next five customers to be
served. Your space at the Genius Bar is not transferable.

Based on the current queue, we suggest you arrive at the Genius Bar no
later than 10:50 PM"

Since they closed at 9, I'm not sure what good going over there at
10:50 PM would do.

--
Steve Martin
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/