[Ti] TiBook won't shut up

William Scammell williamscammell at idesignofboston.com
Tue Apr 6 10:47:50 PDT 2004

>>  If this doesn't take care of it, it could be because of a hardware problem
>>  such as a hard drive armature or a fan blade or a CD drive that
>>will not stop
>>  seeking even though there isn't a disk inside.
>
>I guess that can be ruled out (?) because it only happens during typing, and
>comes through the speakers.
>
>--Bill

i can't remember if you've tried these or not, but:

   *  do you have access to an external keyboard ?

   *  have you checked the keyboard connector inside your Ti ?

William Scammell                     Creative Director
williamscammell@                        781-956-3548
idesignofboston.com

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.