[Ti] sleep mode

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Wed Apr 7 11:41:02 PDT 2004

>Hello, I'm the new on the list. As a new infected Titanium Powerbook
>G4 (ex-win) user, I'm interested which method you use to set your TI
>inactive? I'm work on it quite frequently during the day so I wonder
>if it's OK to put TI in the sleep mode without shutting down?

I never shut down my PowerBook unless I will not use it for more than
3 days.  I routinely get 2-3 weeks of uptime before security updates,
etc require me to restart.  You'll lose approximately 1% battery
charge for every hour your machine is sleeping (depending on the
battery life).

Hope this helps,

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.3