[Ti] Problems with "Mail"

Dave Cedrone d_cedrone at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:09:53 PDT 2004

upgrade to 10.3.3, delete the prefs for Mail, and make sure your wife is
willing to be open-minded as you adopt Apple into your family... I've found
people who deliberately try to make the Mac fail just so they can say PCs
are better are really annoying to deal with... but not trying to start a PC
war here... just saying