ram use ?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Sat Apr 10 10:14:15 PDT 2004

Thank your friend profusely; that appears to be Micron RAM, which is
good stuff (aka Crucial).  Yes, that should work fine in any eMac; just
make sure the notches line up.
You can install a 1 GB chip, I'd just recommend a reputable dealer,
even though they're more expensive.  As I already mentioned, Crucial is
a good one.