Kernel panic

Kevin Kelly kevkelly at voicenet.com
Sun Apr 11 16:33:50 PDT 2004

Hey folks, my Ti400 has been running OSX  (10.3.2) without a hitch
until a few days ago when I started getting what I guess are kernel
panics. The machine freezes and reads "Entering System Dump Routine - A
Panic Server was not specified in the boot - args, terminating kernel
core dump.
ethernet mac address: 00:00:00:00:00:00
ip address: 0.0.0.0
waiting for remote debugger connection."
Is this a kernel panic? I had to reset the power manager to get the
display to come back on after a restart, and I thought everything was
cool, but I'm still getting the freezes, sometimes right during the
startup. I repaired disk permissions, but that didn't seem to do the
trick. I haven't added any new software in months, so I don't know what
this could be...

Any thoughts?

Kevin