[Ti] Congratulations to Woz!

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Tue Apr 13 18:47:48 PDT 2004

IMNSHO, Steve Wozniak stands as a beacon in a sea of overblown egos in
an industry that needed the ego of a Steve Jobs in promoting the
concept. But Steve Wozniak is the true soul of the entire industry and
his every action since those early days earns him the respect he so
richly deserves. We don't have enough Steve Wozniaks and it is really
gratifying to see him recognized. Too often the form takes precedence
over the substance. Woz, you're an inspiration and a shining example of
true greatness, and I feel truly honoured to be on a mailing list with
you.

Murray, in Montreal