[Ti] Cross Platform External HD

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Wed Apr 14 10:33:56 PDT 2004

I had a network as well ..... I only needed the external firewire disks
of the mac to be accessible by windoze ...
what i did was: install PCMacLan on the windows pc .... it makes it
really easy to share the drives and files .... so thats my tip ...
i also installed a ftp server on the windoze pc once, but this didn't
really satisfy me ....
right now i don't have a pc anymore ... but installed virtual pc to run
win2000 on the VM .... works too - is kinda slow though

good luck =)