[Ti] wrist rest

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Apr 15 08:11:56 PDT 2004

Hi =)

I put my TiPB on a 3 ring binder - so that it would sit in front of me
at an angle .... I can lay my hands in the area in front of the
keyboard very comfortable ..... I put some paper in the binder, so that
I was able to adjust the angle and the height.  It works just like this
Powerbook rest that you can buy at the apple store - just cheaper =)
Try it out + see if it works for you ....