[Ti] Passwords and such

TM Buffalo macgal44 at mac.com
Thu Apr 15 13:53:57 PDT 2004

Hi folks
I'm having much trouble with  Mail program ever since I upgraded my OS
to 10.3.3. Severals times a day I check my emails, (I usually keep most
of my programs running  but put computer in sleep,)  and it keeps
asking for my password and will not accept the right one and I must
quit and start over and then sometimes it doesn't ask for it at all and
works great.  I always check save keychain thingy and have re-entered
my password in mail preferences several times.

Pls don't ask me to repair my permissions. I've had nothing but trouble
when ever I do that on the family eMac and  am to scared of messing
things up on my PB with a fix that has never fixed anything for me.

I am running a Ti867. Version 10.3.3. No fancy programs. 'cpet an older
version of photoshop that i use in OS9 once awhile.

Let me know what you think?

TmB