Wrist rest/"tilt and tote"

Kaelynn kaelynn at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 16 20:43:21 PDT 2004

on 4/16/04 0745, PowerBook G4 Titanium List at
Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

>> Does anybody has a favorite wrist rest for the TiBook?
>
> I have a "tilt-and-tote" handle that raises the back of the TiBook up
> an inch or so and  angles the area on either side of the track pad just
> right to use as a wrist rest.  I find it much more comfortable to type
> on my TiBook than on a conventional keyboard with gel wrist rest.
> Gina Wallace
> Topsham, Maine

I have the handle and I use a 1" notebook to tilt my Ti/550.  It works great
for me too.

I'm new to this list but I'm learning alot (especially about OS X).  Thanks
for all the info everyone.

Warm regards,
Kaelynn

Mac History:  MacII, LC, SE, IIfx, 7100, Pismo, Cube, Tibook 550.