[Ti] Buffalo Card

Jeff Nantais jeff at apheximaging.com
Mon Apr 19 04:37:10 PDT 2004

Yes, It does stick out of the side.  It has incredible reception.
My Linksys AP is in my basement and I can still surf when I'm standing
on the front boulevard or in my bed (2nd floor).
But the antenna sticking out of the side is a bit troublesome when I
have to remove it to transport the Ti to work and back.

Jeff Nantais

On Apr 14, 2004, at 8:17 PM, Jane wrote:

> Is this one that sticks out of the slot on the side? I heard they work
> better.
>
> On Wednesday, April 14, 2004, at 06:52  PM, Jeff Nantais wrote:
>
>> I put a Linksys 802.11g card into my Ti867 powerbook and it works
>> GREAT!!!
>> BestBuy for $60.

Jeff Nantais - Technical Director
Aphex Imaging Inc. - http://www.apheximaging.com
2nd Floor, 1040 -1086 Modeland Road, Sarnia, Ontario N7S6L2
Ph:519.344.0220 | Fx: 519.344.1186 | Wireless: 519.330.2743