[Ti] New Powerbooks!

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Mon Apr 19 08:11:38 PDT 2004

Well, just go and piss in my Wheaties. ;-)

How about Airport Card included? 128MB Video available as BTO? Little
to no change in price? Motorola is actually increasing processor speed
and IBM isn't?

Or the entire update to the iBook line? Superdrives? More RAM space?

I guess since I'm going to get a new 15in in the next couple weeks I
have more reason to be excited...