[Ti] New Powerbooks!

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Apr 19 09:48:41 PDT 2004

There's only one thing that will make me buy a G4 Powerbook (instead of
a G5 version) now, and that's higher resolution on the screens. To be
honest the technology is there, panel prices have been dropping so fast
over last 12 months. I'm really confused as to why Apple isn't
upgrading the panel resolutions given the kind of thing you can get
from Toshiba and even Dell now.

I'm glad you both brought up this topic because now I realise that's
the main reason I'm still "happy" with my Rev A Powerbook G4.

--
Tarik