[Ti] what has happened to my Address Book??

Michael wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon Apr 19 09:52:47 PDT 2004

>I have reinstalled it using Pacifist from the 10.3.3 update, and it
>will not even launch.
>I have done everything we normally do.
>
>What could be a next step to get my address book back???

Trevor, are you using File Vault?  There are some known issues with
data corruption there. Sorry, I am a little late on this thread, so I
am vague on details of the issue.

Another thing that may try to isolate the problem is to create a new
user and see if Address book launches ok or not... that will give you
some clues as to where to start looking... you may need to restore
your data from a back up, as that could also be an issue, though the
new user will be a certain clue there.

-Mike
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com