Ti/Al/PowerBook discussion (was Re: [Ti] AlBook "annoyances")

William Scammell williamscammell at idesignofboston.com
Tue Apr 20 06:44:48 PDT 2004

>i guess my fear is that us Titanium users will be talking about
>problems you folks won't be having and vice versa... seems easy
>enough to make an aluminum list... and if people want to subscribe
>to both, no problem!

i actually like the assortment of Ti, Al, osX, printing, software,
help! help!, etc. questions and answers that come through this list.

proper headers make for easier reading/deleting.

and this is by far the most informative list i've ever been on. who
cares what the List Name is?  :")

(though, i suppose ~Apple PowerBook~ as a name is a bit more in line...)

William Scammell                     Creative Director
williamscammell@                        781-956-3548
idesignofboston.com

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.