[Ti] AlBook "annoyances"

kalirhe at umdnj.edu kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Tue Apr 20 09:00:33 PDT 2004

Quoting Dave Cedrone <d_cedrone at hotmail.com>:

> i guess my fear is that us Titanium users will be talking about problems
> you
> folks won't be having and vice versa... seems easy enough to make an
> aluminum list... and if people want to subscribe to both, no problem!

Dave,

A Ti is close enough to the Al to warrant a single list for both.
Many of the differences between the 2 are merely due to a different CPU
speed etc. Futhermore - many differences will also likely be found between
different generations of the Als as the Als move through time..(in much the
same way that the Tis have evolved).

Best,

Henry