[Ti] (hot power adaptor Plus other repair woes) => LCD lifetime

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Tue Apr 20 10:02:04 PDT 2004

Hey Daniel,

how long did your lcd screen last you, or when did you actually realize
that there was soething wrong ?
My powerbook is running 24/7 and although the screen turns off after 3
minutes i can already see some weaker spots on some corners ......
well, it is now almost 3 years old ...
an estimate of lifetime of the lcd screen would help to calculate
future cost for me =)

william