[Ti] A thought on what is important for this list.

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun SHayesHolg at ea.com
Tue Apr 20 18:17:57 PDT 2004

My votes for Mburke mburke6225 at aol.com whoever he is.  :}

-----Original Message-----
From: M Burke [mailto:mburke6225 at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 5:13 PM
To: PowerBook G4 Titanium List
Subject: [Ti] A thought on what is important for this list.

Greetings all,

I have been on this list from the beginning from the early Ti days.
What makes this list?  Not Ti's or Al's or G4 or G5.  What makes this
list is the people on it and we have some of the best in the world
contributing to this list.  Some great minds and very few fools,
thankfully.  I will not name names here, suffice to say we all know the
major contributors to our collective Powerbook on-line university.  Ti
or Al?  Who cares?  The point who are you gonna kick off this list?  The

Al users?  Why should be change the name?  It will still be Powerbook U.

  lol  Just a thought but I for one would hate to see anyone of you on
this list booted off due to model type differences.

What would be cool is if we could vote collectively for those among us
who have made a significant contribution to this list.  I have a number
of people in mind, but then we all probably do.  There ought to be an
award.  lol  Not a new list name!

MBurke

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
http://macinternetaccess.com

CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml