New Ti Powerbook

kr-johnson at comcast.net kr-johnson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 06:48:13 PDT 2004

Actually, it's a refurb....  but it will be new to me.  I'm still trying to decide whether to go with the Ti or a new Aluminum model.  The Ti is a 1-GHz, SuperDrive model with an Airport card.  The Al would be a 1.33 GHz, combo drive with an airport extreme.  Costs are within $200.  Any recommendations?

Ken (new to the list)