[Ti] faster int. hd question

Leander Hutton lh59281 at appstate.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:17:35 PDT 2004

I've been looking at putting an 80 GB drive in my Ti/867.  I have ! GB of
RAM already so it runs pretty fast, I was looking at the considerable price
differences between the 4200 RPM and 5400 RPM and I was wondering how much
of a boost a 5400 is over a 4200.  I mean it's a rather large price
difference ... I do a little Photoshop and some but it's not that slow, and
it boots pretty fast in 10.3.3.  Any input?

Leander