[Ti] iChat on Ti867 - grumbly noise on audio chat.

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Apr 22 10:40:48 PDT 2004

I would guess it is the iMac end that has something wrong .... sounds
like the microphone of the iMac is not working okay, or the room or
noise on his side is not preferable.
You might want to try to get a microphone for the iMac - or even better
a headset for both of you - makes videoconferencing really charming ...