[Ti] Converting VHS to DVD

Dave Cedrone d_cedrone at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 06:08:35 PDT 2004

For locked audio, digital/analog conversions (either way) WITH Firewire
(which is key for dumping video) check out the Canopus ADVC-100. The best
device under 300 in my opinion. I got it for 249 at a local pro video
dealer. http://www.canopus.com/US/products/advc-100/pt_advc-100.asp

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>