[Ti] piracy software

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Fri Apr 23 12:13:59 PDT 2004

Dejan,

why even pay 3$ or Euro ? ... you can download any software from
anywhere on the internet - and that goes fast. there are so many ways
to get to software, you might even be able to buy it at ebay .... (i
mean pirated software)
i don't have any idea how you could stop this action .....
sniffing data packets and tracing IP's got harder too ... especially
with the huge amount of data nowadays ...... i could download 2GB in a
night and burn it the next morning on DVD, voilà ....
i would start with checking the amount of data going to the remote
computers on university campuses ....... other than that, i don't know
how to prevent software piracy ...