[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Apr 24 12:24:46 PDT 2004

At 15:00 -0400 24/4/04, Michael wrote:
>  >I want to set up my iDisk so that others can write files to my
>Public Folder.
>>
>>I have tried dozens and dozens of times to use the iDisk Utility
>>101, which enables the write access to be selected.  BUT every time,
>  >it tells me that it is unable to connect to the iDisk
>
>System Prefs -> .Mac -> iDisk lets you set public folder permissions...

Michael - I should have said that I tried the iDisk Utility AS WELL
AS THE iDISK option in the .Mac preferences.

Both options give the same message, that they are retrieving my iDisk
information, please wait, then that they cannot connect......please
try later

Yet, my iDisk is mounted on the desktop, so what exactly is the problem ??  !!!

urrgggh

Trevor