[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Apr 25 06:08:51 PDT 2004

2004-04-25 kl. 09.59 skrev Dr. Trevor J. Hutley:

> I have a .mac account.
> Apple Technical Suport in Saudi Arabia?!
-------
First: Sorry Trevor, I posted my last message (Off list) without having
read the latest information on this list. :-)

Second: There is some rather good technical support available by email
for us paying for .Mac account. Log in to your accound and test the
Support button at the bottom of the first section in the left menu bar.

I had reply within 24 hours when I run into trouble with my Mail
program caused by my .Mac account.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)