[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:44:21 PDT 2004

2004-04-25 kl. 18.06 skrev Steve Wozniak:
> Perhaps you could find a friend with a dot-mac account who would let
> you use it briefly to test the port theory.
--------
I gladly be that friend if anybody suggest what we should test or how.
:-) I have already made my own public folder reachable for Trevor so he
could check if he could upload something to it, but apparantly he has
trouble doing even that via iDisk Utility.

(Both Trevor and I are, by the way a little confussed that the iDisk
Write and Read alteration can be reached both via iDisk Utility and
System pref/ .Mac/ iDisk and thoose to places dont seem to syncronize
the information between them)

Is your suggestion that I should let Trevor have access to my whole
account so that he can test if he can alter my public folder?

Wouldn't it in that case be just as smart if Trevor had somebody he
trusted enough to log in to his account and try to do the alteration?

Lisbeth i Göteborg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)