[Ti] unable to retrieve my iDisk information

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sun Apr 25 23:03:50 PDT 2004

At 20:42 +0300 25/4/04, David DelMonte wrote:
>I was wondering if this is a new situation or has it changed recently.

David - I have had an iDisk since ever they came out. I think it was
always set for read and write access.
During the period from when my Ti-500 was stolen, until I got my
Al-book (2 months) my .Mac account expired [I did not know] and
everything on it was deleted.......
When I was back online, I renewed my .Mac account, but never had any
reason, so far, to make the access  read and write.
Now I want to do that, but am unable.

Trevor