[Ti] Albook scratch

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Apr 26 11:51:55 PDT 2004

You could walk into an auto supply shop and see if you can find an acrylic
touch up lacquer that would match the colour. It would be a lot less
expensive then the dedicated paint for powerbooks that you get on the
Internet - about which I might add there are many scathing reviews.

The other suggestion is what I would do. If the scratch was really
noticeable, I would get a set of "Grip Stickons" - or whatever they are
called. They make your Powerbook much more "grippy" and decorate it at the
same time. If you were to place one of the strips over top of the scratch
you would never have to look at it again!

jg