[Ti] Albook scratch

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Apr 26 13:02:01 PDT 2004

Scott Smith typed this message on 4/26/04 3:00 PM:

> Could you elaborate on the reviews.  I just purchased some Ti paint and
> would appreciate the commentary

Actually if you look here in the Titanium List archives using Titanium paint
or Powerboook paint (I am not sure of what it was called) as search words -
back a few years ago there was a lively discussion. Some people paid for the
product and never received it and couldn't get their money back, others
received it but found it dried up and unusable when it arrived. I thought
the company that supplied the stuff had gone out of business long ago.

jg