[Ti] Albook scratch

Scott Smith scottinma at mac.com
Mon Apr 26 15:21:28 PDT 2004

On Apr 26, 2004, at 4:42 PM, Don wrote:

>> Actually if you look here in the Titanium List archives using
>> Titanium paint
>> or Powerboook paint (I am not sure of what it was called) as search
>> words -
>> back a few years ago there was a lively discussion. Some people paid
>> for the
>> product and never received it and couldn't get their money back,
>> others
>> received it but found it dried up and unusable when it arrived. I
>> thought
>> the company that supplied the stuff had gone out of business long ago.
>>
>> jg
>>

> I was one who ordered and never received product but I don't know that
> the current
> offering is from the same guy.
>
> Don

Well I guess I'll post when the product arrives.  I've got a project
here.  My Ti slipped off my passenger seat and landed on a granite
sample that was on the floor of my vehicle.  No dents, just some
scratches on the lid.  My watch has also removed the paint on the left
side of the Ti.  I thought all the imperfections gave the book more
character.   Then I was reading O'Grady and saw the advertisement for
Ti paint.  I've been doing a lot of resurfacing lately as I'm restoring
a boat and thought, what the heck, this should be easy.

Scott