[Ti] Capturing Video & Audio that is being streamed while online

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Mon Apr 26 15:27:26 PDT 2004

well, what application is used to view the presentation ? is it a
stand-alone app that comes up, or is it a plug-in to view the stuff ?
it would help, if you could provide an internet address .... or is this
not open to public ?
also try to check the address bar of your browser for info on what kind
of media it is .... or see the source of the page you are viewing (in
case the presentation is embedded) ...

^_^