[Ti] App to Measure Network Volume?

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Wed Apr 28 11:11:49 PDT 2004

the menumeters idea is great, i use it since a year and it also tells
you (if you want) the cpu rate and memory usage .... and it is very
small - in memory usage, display space and size - and its completely
free ..... great little app that is ....
also interesting would be the firewall 'netbarrier' .... next to the
fact that it is a good firewall, it also shows the traffic and amounts
on the ports you specify ...