[Ti] AirPort Update 3.4.1 is still buggy

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Wed Apr 28 15:47:13 PDT 2004

On Apr 26, 2004, at 10:06 PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:

> I had previously updated to 3.4 but had to go back to 3.3.1 to
> maintain any decent connection. Even after having gone back to 3.3.1,
> I wasn't having the best of luck catching and staying on the signal,
> but with 3.4.1 the signal drops to nothing and comes back full strong
> even more frequently than 3.3.1 after the 3.4 initial problem. Befor
> the 3.4 update I had great consistent attachment to my network.

I feel your pain. I was having a terrible time with the update/upgrade.
I went as far as to initialize my computer. The problem persisted and I
couldn't even connect using airport. I finally reset the airport and
turned everything off and then on again. I tweaked a few settings and I
seem to be okay. (Let me note that I just got back online)