[Ti] [QUAR]Re: [Ti] Here's how to remove duplicate email digests.

Holly McReynolds hollysmac at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 3 12:32:30 PDT 2004

I successfully opted out of the digest as of today ( sent the command
Saturday). The rule I set up used [Ti] in the subject and this way it
sends them to my new folder. In addition I set up from :
Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com and the digest went directly to the
trash.  I have received non since yesterday.

Holly
I will walk where my own nature would be leading; it vexes me to choose
another guide.- E. Bronte