Just saying Hi

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu Aug 5 04:44:34 PDT 2004

Just wanted to say hello to all my Ti-list friends out there, and to
apologise for being so quiet the last few months.

Just taking a break from work (windows) to take some time to enjoy the
pleasure of using my Ti.

Something that's annoying me today though is how Mail.app is reporting
20 unread messages but they are hiding somewhere deep in a mailfolder
and it won't tell me which one :(

I just downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird to give that a whirl...seems
pretty good so far. Who knows? I might even make the switch!

--
Tarik Bilgin