[Ti] Just saying Hi

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Aug 5 07:53:10 PDT 2004

Tarik Bilgin typed this message on 8/5/04 7:44 AM:

> Something that's annoying me today though is how Mail.app is reporting
> 20 unread messages but they are hiding somewhere deep in a mailfolder
> and it won't tell me which one :(

What has happened is that your mail list is being sorted by name (From) or
subject or some other criteria. What you need to do is hit the "Date
Received" bar to have it sorted by date/time. Then your latest messages
should be grouped either at the top or bottom of the list (depending on
whether you have it ascending or descending).

jg