[Ti] AlBook Plug problem at high altitude?

Sam Hotchkiss shotch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:59:40 PDT 2004

The reason that I am suspecting altitude over just about anything is
the fact that it is the most unique factor-- there are many areas that
are extremely dry-- but very few cities in america over 6500ft in
elevation.  In my limited testing, this is not an issue in Denver,
which is around 5000, but also very low humidity.

What in the world could this be?  If we can figure it out, we should
be able to derivve some sort of make shift fix