[Ti] Airport card turned on slows things down.

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Aug 13 11:42:28 PDT 2004

OK this is weird! I saved all my network and IP settings into a file and
then deleted my current location. I then went through all the setup
procedures to recreate my Network and IP accounts. When I tested the Airport
again, everything worked as it should once again. all applications now work
with their customary zip. I find this very strange since everything is
exactly the same as it was before!

jg

Brian Caslis typed this message on 8/12/04 6:08 PM: