[Ti] Ti Replacement battery sources?

Alan Thompson alan at alanthompson.net
Wed Dec 1 10:16:50 PST 2004

Hello,

I see a lot of used batteries at various places, but I'm not seeing
anyone with new batteries.  I have a 500MHz model, and the battery
charges fine, and I can get about an hour or so on it, but when it
reaches 50 some odd percent (full or drained, your choice) it will
suddenly drop to the red zone, and quickly go into sleep mode while
working.  I tried resetting the PMU last night to no avail, so I'm
looking for a new battery.

So, does anyone know of a good source for a new TiBook battery?

Thank you,

Alan