[Ti] Alternatives Location for the Home Folder

Sambouka sambouka at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 05:42:27 PST 2004

I do the same thing that Dr. Trevor does, I have my iTunes and movies
on my external and the rest of my home folder on my PB. I also have a
backup of my Documents on my external just incase.

I highly dont recommend having the applications running on a different
partition. I did face a few complications in the past.

Sam