[Ti] [OT] Best Web Browser

Ted tlanden at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 13:31:50 PST 2004

I have noticed the same thing ... For some sites with certain java
scripts, I will jump on a windows machine because it is sooo much
faster.  (Do you know how much I hate to say that.) ...

When Safari just came out it was faster (sites it worked on) than
explorer, but not any more.  And Explorer has not been updated for Mac
since then....